Gaia Green Soluble Seaweed Extract is made from North Atlantic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum). This species of kelp is considered to be the finest agricultural seaweed in the world. Soluble kelp may be applied to soil, but is most effective as a foliar spray. This product can be used on home gardens, landscapes, lawns, and turf, and is suitable for a full range of plant types.
Why Soluble Seaweed?
- Soluble powder with high nutrient availability
- High in soluble potassium
- Enhances soil biology and benefits plants at all stages of growth
- Excellent as a foliar spray
- Contains nutrients that support plant growth
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 17.0%
Directions For Use
- Gardens, landscapes, and lawns: Dissolve 4 g into 4 L (1 tsp into 1 gallon) of water and apply as a soil drench up to every 2 weeks, especially during periods of moisture and heat stress.
- Foliar spray: Dissolve 1 g into a 1 L (1/4 tsp into 1 qt) spray bottle of water. Shake well and spray the plant liberally. For outdoor plants, apply in the early morning or later in the day when the sun is off the plant. Ensure no rain is forecast for a minimum of 24 hours post-application.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses