(SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT, PLEASE REFER TO SPECIAL ORDER POLICY FOR DETAILS)
The ARC CMH 315W system is a complete, low-profile 315W ceramic metal halide lighting system designed for commercial growers' needs. It features massive thermal heat distribution fins on the ballast compartment to allow the internal electronic components to operate at optimal temperature range, ensuring long ballast life. The replaceable reflector was specifically designed to distribute the CMH lamps PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux) in a rectangular, traditional spread, yielding very high delivered µmol/s when positioned closer to the canopy and a wider distribution of plant-usable energy when raised higher.
Benefits + Features:
- Philips ballast and Philips lamp
- 99.85% pure, 95% reflective European aluminum reflector
- Your choice of lamp, 3100K (598 µmol/s) or 4200K (562 µmol/s)
- Rated lamp life of 20,000 hours
- Includes hanging hardware