MARPHYL® Organic Soil Enhancer is harvested when the nutrients have settled at the bottom of the tanks. This concentrated liquid contains an abundance of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the marine phytoplankton, and it’s recommended for use only on household plants, urban/veggies gardens, lawns, golf courses and greenhouses.
Plants rely on potassium to facilitate the circulation of nutrients and on nitrogen as the essential element in photosynthesis, while the roots need phosphorus to thrive!
MARPHYL® Organic Soil Enhancer is high in potassium, nitrogen, and phosphorus, and also contains trace amounts of other nutrients, such as calcium and magnesium for optimum plant health and growth.
Benefits + Features:
- 100% Natural and Organic (OMRI)
- Vegan – NON-GMO
- Eco-Friendly - Non toxic - Run off safe
- Pesticide and Fungicide Free
- High in Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium as well as calcium and magnesium to naturally boost plant health without harming the environment
- Increases soil fertility. It replenishes the soil as plants grow and use the nutrients in the soil.
- Nitrogen aids in the photosynthesis process
- Potassium facilitates the circulation of nutrients within the whole plant
- Phosphorus is supplied to the roots in order for them to grow and thrive
- Calcium and magnesium and trace amounts of other nutrients help overall plant health and growth
Recommended Use: Shake well before use. Mix 1 portion of MARPHYL®’s Soil Enhancer with 20 portions of fresh water and apply to soil/plants/ vegetables. One 500 ml bottle mixed with sufficient water can cover a lawn up to 70 m2 (750 ft2). Do not over water.