The high-airflow duct filter is designed to use activated carbon to eliminate odors and chemicals, popularly used for hydroponics, grow rooms, kitchens, smoking areas, and other ventilation projects.
Features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed. The filter can be used in conjunction with an inline duct fan to act as both intake and exhaust configuration. Heavy-duty construction contains aluminum flanges and dual-sided galvanized steel mesh. The flanges can also be reversed to prolong the life of the filter. Includes a machine washable pre-filter cloth to prevent carbon residue.
Why AC Infinity Carbon Filters?
- Eliminates odors and chemicals for grow tents and hydroponics room.
- Premium-grade Australian charcoal
- Higher adsorption and longer life rating.
- Heavy-duty aluminum flanges, galvanized steel meshing, and clothed pre-filter.
- Enables maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations.