B 52 contains humates and other sources of plant nutrition that are more easily absorbed by your plants because they are administered with B vitamins. And these substances aid the transference of B vitamins into your plants.
- Easily absorbed humates & other sources of plant nutrition
- Works well in all types of growing systems and root zone material
- Increases the payoff from your gardening
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Assists in root development to intake nutrients faster, increase resistance to shock, transplanting, and cloning
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Enhances resistance to common grow room contaminants that harm your crops
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Contributes to your plants' metabolism & basic life functions
- Insufficient amounts lead to slow growth, poor yields, and lowered disease resistance
- Essential for fundamental cell processes
Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
- Involved in enzymatic activity, carbohydrate production, and amino acid synthesis
- All of these areas are involved in the health & productivity of your plants'
- Week 1 to Week 2: None
Week 3 to Week 7: 2 mL / L (per week)
Note: Use B-52 up until 1 week prior to the flush, for example, feed with B-52 on week 7 and use week 8 to flush, if you have a longer flowering strain continue using the B-52 and flush the last week before harvest.
Advanced Nutrients does not use paclobutrazol, daminozide, or any other banned plant growth regulators in their products.
ATTENTION: B-52 is completely compatible with all pH Perfect® and non pH Perfect® Base Nutrients along with all competitors Base Nutrients and Supplements.