Athena Grow is a simple and clean formula designed for the vegetative stage of growth and for non-flowering plants. Their careful balanced mineral ratios help facilitate optimal plant development including photosynthesis, healthy respiration, and robust stalk and root growth.
This 2-part blended liquid formula should be used in equal amounts during the flowering phase to stimulate the rapid onset of bud production, increase flowering sites, and promote high-quality yields.
Formulas are sediment free and are compatible with all dosing and irrigation systems in including fine dripper heads. Small amounts of micro-particles are occasionally visible in some conditions but will not affect mineral balance or system compatibility.
Why Athena Grow A & B?
- Help facilitate optimal plant development
- Promotes healthy respiration, photosynthesis, robust stalk, and root growth
- Stimulates the rapid onset of bud production
- Promotes high-quality yields and increased flowering sites
Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments--do not put anything into the bottle.
- Always use equal parts of Athena Grow A & B to maintain proper mineral ratios.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust to pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Do not combine in undiluted form.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 45° F and 85° F.
Add 2-5 mL of Grow A per gallon of water during the vegetative growth phase.