Athena Bloom is a simple and clean 2-part formula designed for the flowering stage of growth for fruit and flower-producing plants. They blend top-of-the-line macronutrients and chelated micronutrients to achieve greater nutrient uptake ability across a wider pH range in any combination of growing medium.
Why Athena Bloom?
- A simple and clean 2-part formula
- Top-of-the-line macronutrients and chelated micronutrients
- Achieves greater nutrient uptake in any growing medium
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments--do not put anything into the bottle.
- Always use equal parts of Athena Bloom A & B to maintain proper mineral ratios.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Do not combine in undiluted form.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 45° F and 85° F.
This 2-part blended liquid formula should be used in equal amounts during the flowering phase to stimulate the rapid onset of bud production, increase flowering sites, and promote high-quality yields.
Formulas are sediment free and are compatible with all dosing and irrigation systems in including fine dripper heads. Small amounts of micro-particles are occasionally visible in some conditions but will not affect mineral balance or system compatibility.