Athena PK is a balanced bloom boosting complement to their Bloom fertilizers. This clean liquid booster is designed to supplement during the mid- to late-flowering phase. Athena PK is a low Nitrogen booster that provides additional Phosphorus and Potassium that high-yielding plants require for maximal production. Balanced elemental bioavailability is essential in the flowering phase to boost essential oil and terpene production.
Why Athena PK (0-4-5)?
- A balanced bloom-boosting complement to their bloom fertilizers
- Designed to supplement the mid-to-late flowering phase
- Provides additional phosphorus and potassium that high-yielding plants require for maximum yields
- Boosts essential oil and terpene production
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments--do not put anything into the bottle.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on the crop and growth stage.
- Adjust pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 45° F and 85° F.
Add 3-10 mL per gallon of water during the flowering phase starting in week 3.