Understanding the conductivity of the nutrient solution takes the guesswork out of feeding plants. It will also save you money! Using the Bluelab Truncheon® Nutrient Meter is the fastest and easiest way to measure the conductivity!
It is essential when growing with a hydroponic solution to KNOW what the strength of the solution is before feeding your plants AND while they are growing. If the conductivity reading is too low, your plants may not be getting enough nutrients. If the conductivity reading is too high, plants can dehydrate.
Why The Bluelab Truncheon Meter?
- Robust and reliable construction for long-lasting value
- Fully waterproof; splash, submerge or sink - we've got you covered
- Automatically detects liquids and bright LEDs indicate measurement for brilliantly simple functionality
- Long-format design for mixing and measuring nutrient reservoirs simultaneously
- No calibration required and easy to clean and disinfect
- All conductivity scales included – EC, CF, PPM 500 (TDS), PPM 700
Bluelab Commercial Truncheon Meter
With a conductivity range right up to 6.0 EC (60 CF, 3000 ppm x 500 and 4200 ppm x 700), it will never leave you short. The Commercial Truncheon® Nutrient Meter has been designed for hydroponic crops that require a higher than normal EC or ppm requirement during their growing cycle. It is super tough, fully waterproof, has no on/off buttons to worry about and does not need calibrating. EC (0.4–6.0), CF (4–60) and ppm scales (TDS and 700 scale). Auto sense on and off. Battery life minimum 1 year (or shelf life of battery). Meter length: 40.7cm or 16 1/32in.