Clearex is an isotonic drenching solution that unlocks the ionic bond between the nutrient and the soil or soilless grow substrate, correcting the problem of nutrient salt toxicity and lockout, allowing plants to thrive again.
Flushing with Clearex at the end of a crop’s growth cycle can trigger the last reproductive stage of the plant, forcing it to process and assimilate internally stored nutrients. Pre-harvest flushing with Clearex can enhance overall crop flavors and increase yields by encouraging plants to process excess nutrients.
- Can enhance overall crop flavors and increase yields
- Encourages plants to process excess nutrients
- Requires a smaller 3-7 day window prior to harvest so you can continue to maximize the yield and potency of your crops without jeopardizing flavor.
- Mix 2 tsp (5ml) of Clearex per gallon of water. Use Clearex with pure water only. Mix well and adjust pH.
- Between nutrient changes: Drain all existing nutrient solution. Add only Clearex and fresh water and allow to re-circulate in your system for approximately two hours. Drain completely and refill the reservoir with fresh nutrient solution.
- Pre-harvest: Drain all existing nutrient solutions. Refill reservoir with Clearex and freshwater only. Begin running this solution during the last 3 – 7 days before harvest during the ripening phase.
- For container gardens: Between nutrient changes: Drench thoroughly with Clearex solution until there is 20 – 40% runoff from the bottom of the pot. Resume regular feeding with your next scheduled watering.
- Pre-harvest: Drench daily until 10 – 20% runoff is achieved from the container. Begin running this solution during the last 3 – 7 days before harvest during the ripening phase.