Liquid Karma sparks vegetative growth during the early stages of plant life. Its low nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium content allows it to be used for plant starts, cuttings, seedlings, and mother plants. Liquid Karma may help with root development and nutrient uptake, allowing for more vigorous foliage, fruit, and bud sites. Used in foliar application Liquid Karma will further enhance growth.
Why Liquid Karma?
- Spark vegetative growth in early plant life
- Can be used for starts, cuttings, seedlings, and mother plants
- Helps with root development and nutrient uptake
- Vigorous foliage, fruit, and bud sites
- Further enhances plants growth
- N: 0.1%
- P: 0.1%
- K: 0.5%
- Can be used with any nutrient line (recommended with Blend Pro) or others and alongside any other nutrient additive. Suitable for hydroponics, container, and soil application.
- Use with every watering during your entire growth cycle. Shake well before each use. Mix well and adjust pH accordingly. 5-10 ml per gallon from clones or seedling into ripening.
- Foliar use adds 1 tbsp (15 ml) per gal of water, mix well and adjust pH to 6.2-7.0.