Perfect for encouraging healthy growth on plants and flowers, the precision blades on Fiskar Non stick Micro-Tip Pruning Snips are ideal for shaping, repetitive trimming and intricate snips. Precise, Micro-Tip blades cut all the way to the tip for clean, healthy cuts in tight spaces, while fully hardened, stainless steel blades with a precision-ground edge stay sharp – even through heavy use.
Why Fiskars Micro Tip Pruning Shears?
- Perfect for encouraging healthy growth
- Ideal for shaping, repetitive trimming, and intricate snips
- Cut all the way to the tip
- Clean, healthy cuts in tight spaces
- Stainless steel blades
- Non-stick coating to reduce jamming and resin buildup
- Easy-action spring that gently opens blades
- Reduces hand fatigue from repetitive cuts
- Soft-grip touchpoints
- Enhanced comfort and control
Blades are enhanced with a special non-stick coating to help reduce jamming and resin build-up when cutting through sticky plants. Awarded the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation, these snips feature an Easy Action spring that gently opens the blades after every cut to help reduce hand fatigue derived from repetitive cuts – especially helpful for gardeners with arthritis or limited hand strength.
Additionally, comfortable handles feature soft-grip touchpoints for enhanced comfort and control, while an easy-open lock and blade cover protects blades for safe transport and storage.