Garden tip: Start with Open Sesame® in the fifth or sixth week of a plant’s life. Once bud set begins feed with Beastie Bloomz® for a two-week period. After flowers are fully formed, switch to ChaChing® and continue through harvest. Feed with every other watering.
Why Cha Ching®(9-50-10)?
- Supports late-stage fruiting processes
- Includes Fox Farm's micronutrient package
- Provides optimal nutrition for the growing cycle
For best results, start seeds in their Light Warrior® Agro-Ponic® Seed Starter, and use their Ocean Forest® Potting Soil for container plants.
How To Use:
Stand Alone Use:
- In Hydroponic Systems use 1 tsp (6 g) per gallon (4 L) of water in reservoir. Flush every two weeks.
- In Soil use 1/2 to 1 tsp (3 – 6 g) per gallon (4 L) of water. Feed once per week.
With Other Nutrients:
- In Hydroponic Systems use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp (1.5 – 3 g) per gallon (4 L) of water in the reservoir.
- In Soil use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp (1.5 – 3 g) per gallon (4 L) of water. Feed once per week.
Always fill your reservoir with fresh water. Add Cha Ching® to the final volume of water and mix thoroughly. Do not mix solubles together in dry form. Do not use as a foliar spray. Always adjust fertilizer dosage to plant response.