Gaia Green Gypsum is a mined mineral fertilizer rich in calcium and sulfur. In addition to providing key nutrients, Gaia Green Gypsum benefits soil structure, porosity, air circulation, and water infiltration and drainage. Gaia Green Gypsum is approved for use in organic agriculture for correcting calcium and sulfur deficiencies and mitigating soil salinity.
Why Agricultural Gypsum?
- An excellent source of Calcium and Sulfur (Sulphur)
- Mitigates soil salinity
- Improves soil structure
- Sulfur is key in the development of terpenes and terpenoids
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
- Calcium (Ca): 23.0%
- Sulphur (S): 18.0%
Directions For Use
- C****bis: Top dress as the flowering stage begins. Add 2 Tsp per Gallon of soil. Gently scratch into soil surface and water in
- Gardens and landscapes: To improve calcium and sulphur fertility, broadcast and lightly incorporate 3.4 to 5.6 kg per 100 m^2 (6.9 to 11.5 lbs per 1000 ft^2). To improve soil physical properties, apply 0.2 to 0.5 kg per m^2 (4.6 to 9.2 lbs per 100 ft^2)
- Established Lawns: Broadcast up to 0.5 kg per m^2 (1 lb per 10 ft^2). Gypsum can be applied at any time, up to twice annually. Product effects may take in excess of 1 year to be fully realized. Water directly after application
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.
GAIA GREEN Gypsum is approved for use in organic agriculture by Ecocert Canada (in compliance with Canada’s Organic Production Systems General Principles & Management Standards and Permitted Substances Lists (CAN/CGSB 32.310-2015 and CAN/CGSB 32.311-2015)).