GAIA GREEN Fishbone Meal is made from wild ocean fish and is our highest available phosphorous fertilizer. It is a great choice to support root and flower development, or as a replacement for other bone meal products.
GAIA GREEN Fishbone Meal (6-16-0) is excellent for all flowering plants, trees, shrubs, and bulbs.
Why Fishbone Meal?
- An excellent alternative to traditional bone meal
- Easy to use, slow release source of nitrogen, phosphorus, and calcium
- High phosphorus aids root development, flowering, and fruiting
- High calcium helps improve new shoot development and plant structure
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
- Total Nitrogen (N): 6.0%
- Available Phosphorus (P2O5): 16.0%
- Calcium (Ca): 17.0%
Directions For Use
- Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and lightly incorporate up to 10 kg per 100 m2 (20 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 40 kg per 100 m2 (80 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually.
- Field: Apply up to 1700 kg per ha (1520 lb per acre) annually. Field rates are best calculated based on soil conditions and crop demand.
- Turf: For single applications, broadcast up to 0.1 kg per 25 m2 (1 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 0.3 kg per 25 m2 (3 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually. Water turf thoroughly after application. Only apply to actively growing turf.
- Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Blend 30 ml per 4 L (2 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
- Top-dressing hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Apply 15 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Apply up to once a month.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.