Gaia Green Kelp Meal is a rich source of plant nutrients. Particularly high in potassium, Kelp Meal adds organic matter to the soil to enhance plant nutrition and improve resistance to abiotic stress. Due to the slow breakdown of kelp meal overtime, benefits may be observed for years after the initial application. This product can be used on home gardens, landscapes, lawns, and turf, and is suitable for a full range of plant types.
Why Kelp Meal?
Long lasting non-synthetic fertilizer and soil amendment that has been used long before the advent of
Helps improve soil structure and nutrient holding capacity.
Provides benefits for years after the initial application.
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
- Total Nitrogen (N): 1.0%
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 2.0%
Directions For Use
- Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and incorporate up to 1 kg per 10 m2 (2 lbs per 100 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 4 kg per 10 m2 (8 lbs per 100 ft2) annually.
- Turf: For single applications, broadcast up to 8.5 kg per 25 m2 (70 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 25 kg per 25 m2 (200 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually. Water turf thoroughly after application. Only apply to actively growing turf.
- Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Blend 30 ml per 4 L (2 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
- Top dressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 10 ml per 4 L (2 tsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Apply up to once a month.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.