Gaia Green Mineralized Phosphate is mined from caves and has a potent phosphorous content. Mineralized Phosphate has been known since ancient times to be a highly beneficial natural fertilizer. It provides nutrients to encourage large and plentiful blooms in your flowering plants and to enhance the flavor of vegetables.
Why Mineralized Phosphate?
- A high phosphorus organic fertilizer with good plant availability.
- Known since ancient times to be a beneficial soil amendment.
- Suitable for increasing the yield and quality of all flowering and fruiting crops.
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
- Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5): 9.0%
Directions For Use
- Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and lightly incorporate up to 14 kg per 100 m2 (28 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually.
- Farm: Apply up to 1400 kg per ha (1250 lbs per acre) annually.
- Turf: For single applications, broadcast up to 200 g per 25 m2 (2 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 600 g per 25 m2 (5 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually. Water turf thoroughly after application. Only apply to actively growing turf.
- Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Add 30 ml per 4 L (2 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
- Top-dressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 10 ml per 4 L (2 tsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into the soil surface. Apply up to once a month.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.