It is the finest, most complete, nutrient dense, organic super soil on the market. Planting in Primal Earth will provide your plants all the nutrients required to initiate optimal vitality. Your plants will be the strongest they can be – to grow, thrive, and provide you with the buds you’re ultimately striving for.
After harvest, your used Primal Earth still has value and can be re-purposed in your vegetable, flower or community garden! Primal Earth – the soil that keeps on giving.
Why Primal Earth (0.4-0.2-0.2)?
- Provides all the nutrients required for optimal vitality
- Healthy, vibrant, high-yielding organic plants
- Used Primal Earth can be re-purposed in your vegetable or community garden
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis:
- Total Nitrogen (N): 0.40%
- Available Phosphoric Acid (P₂O₅): 0.20%
- Soluble Potash (K₂O): 0.20%
Bulk Ingredients: African Night Crawler Worm Castings, Coconut Coir, Compost, Fir Bark, Peat Moss and Perlite
Nutrient Ingredients: Alfalfa Meal, Azomite, Basalt Rock Dust, Bio Char, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, Feather Meal, Fishbone Meal, Fossilized Carbon Complex, Glacial Rock Dust, Greensand, Gypsum, Insect Frass, Kelp Meal, Limestone Flour, Mined Potassium Sulfate, Mineralized Phosphate,Oyster Shell Flour and Rock Phosphate