GAIA GREEN Power Bloom is a high phosphate fertilizer specifically formulated to support prolific flowering and fruiting. As a result, GAIA GREEN Power Bloom is their best fertilizer for root development and for all flowering and fruiting plants.
Why Power Bloom?
This complex, multi-ingredient blend contains high phosphorus and potassium levels suitable for a wide range of flowering and fruiting crops.
Embodies the Gaia Green ethos of improving soil quality to support resilient plant growth and abundant, long lasting blooms.
Easy-to-use and long-lasting, this formulation combines ingredients with variable nutrient release rates to support high yields.
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
- Total Nitrogen (N): 2.0%
- Water Soluble Nitrogen (N): 0.5%
- Water Insoluble Nitrogen (N): 1.5%
- Available Phosphate (P₂O₅): 8.0%
- Soluble Potash (K₂O): 4.0%
Directions For Use
- Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and incorporate up to 1.4 kg per 10 m2 (28.5 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 5.6 kg per 10 m2 (114 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually.
- Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Add 45 ml per 4 L (3 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
- Top-dressing hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Apply 15 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into the soil surface. Apply once a month or as desired.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses