Gaia Green Rock Phosphate is a naturally occurring mineral, which has been ground to a fine powder. Plants with high cation exchange root systems (legumes and grains) are found to be effective in obtaining phosphorous from soil and rock phosphate. This product can be very effective when used in conjunction with cover cropping
Why Rock Phosphate?
- A naturally mined finely grounded to improve nutrient availability
- An excellent source of slowly released phosphorus to improve long-term soil fertility (over many years!)
- Available in both powder and pelleted forms
- A natural phosphorus fertilizer that is easy to apply
- Replenishes soil phosphorus supply in depleted soils
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
- Available Phosphoric acid (P₂O₅): 3.0%
- Calcium (Ca): 25.0%
- 100 Mesh TYLER Screen: 80.0%
Directions For Use
- Gardens and Landscapes: Broadcast and incorporate up to 4.75 kg per 50 m2 (19 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually.
- Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Blend at a rate of 45 ml per 4 L (3 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
- Top-dressing hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Add 15 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into the soil surface. Apply once a month.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.