Gaia Green Super Fly Insect Frass is a fertilizer derived from the excreta of black soldier fly larvae. It is a renewable resource produced from pre-consumer food waste fed to fly larvae. Though new to growers, this digested material has played a significant role in plant nutrition for millions of years. Gaia Green Super Fly Insect Frass is rich in essential nutrients.
Why Super Fly?
- An excellent fertilizer derived from the frass of black soldier fly larvae
- A renewable resource produced from pre-consumer food waste fed to soldier fly larvae
- Easy to handle and apply
- Rich source of Chitin, Beneficial Microbes, and Beneficial Fungi
- Excellent source of slow, but easily released plant nutrients
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
- Total Nitrogen (N): 3.0%
- Water Soluble Nitrogen (N): 1.0%
- Water Insoluble Nitrogen (N): 2.0%
- Available Phosphate (P2O5): 1.0%
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 2.0%
Directions For Use
- Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and incorporate up to 1 kg per 2.5 m2 (2.2 lbs per 25 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 4 kg per 2.5 m2 (8.8 lbs per 25 ft2) annually.
- Turf: For single applications, broadcast up to 2.8 kg per 25 m2 (23 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 6 kg per 25 m2 (50 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually. Water turf thoroughly after application. Only apply to actively growing turf.
- Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Add 45 ml per 4 L (3 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
- Top dressing hanging baskets, potted plants and planter boxes: Apply 15 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into the soil surface. Apply once a month or as desired.
- Foliar application: Mix 10 ml per 4 L (2 tsp per gallon) of water, strain well and apply liberally. Apply once a month or as required.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.