Clear those concerns and get a cleaner system with FloraKleen.
Specifically designed to dissolve fertilizer salts, our solution not only ushes excess residue but also releases a nutrient bond between plants and the system. This connection helps plants make the most of the remaining fertilizers, especially in the crucial week just before harvest
Why GH Flora Kleen?
- Dissolves accumulated fertilizer salts
- Reduces plant stress from excess and imbalanced nutrients
- Releases nutrient bonds between plants and systems, also correcting lock-out
- Use as a final flush a few days before harvest to promote maturation and sugaring
- Safe for use in all systems and media while plants are growing
Hydroponic Systems (between nutrient changes): Mix 1-2 tsp Flora Kleen per gallon of water. Use the milder solution for young or fragile plants, stronger solution for older and stronger plants close to harvest. Recirculate in a hydroponic system for one to two hours. Drain and refill hydroponic system with fresh nutrient solution.
Hydroponic Systems (final flush before harvest): Drain the old nutrient solution and discard. Refill hydroponic reservoir with fresh water and mix 2 tsp per gallon of water. Run this solution during the last day or two before harvest.
Soil and Soilless Mixes: Fill watering can with fresh water and add 1-2 tsp of product. Drench until there is runoff from the bottom of the pot. Resume your regular fertilizer schedule with the next watering.