GPF & GPH Uptake
GPF Uptake is a premium liquid fulvic acid or lower molecular weight humic acid that plays a vital role as a chelator of essential minerals and organic compounds allowing them to pass through cell membranes much more efficiently. Fulvic acid stimulates enzyme production critical for plant functions as well as increases chlorophyll content and the rate of respiration. One of the most important functions of GPF is its ability to transport vita yield enhancers and nutrients to where they are needed most. Fulvic acid also acts as a buffer against rapid pH shifts in nutrient solutions as it has a stabilizing action.
GPH Uptake is a premium liquid humic acid sourced from Humalite. Humalite is a freshwater deposit of oxidized organic compost proven to be the most bioactive humic source. Humic acid is dark brown or black in color and available in liquid or dry powdered form. The humic acid used in GPH uptake is in liquid form. GPH is an essential component in the soil or soilless media garden as it displays wonderful beneficial properties.
Benefits + Features:
- Increases essential oil content
- Transports vital nutrients
- Increases chlorophyll content
- Increases the rate of transpiration
- Increases enzymatic activity
- Elicits hormone-like responses
- Allows carbohydrates to be more easily absorbed
- Increases yields
- Makes plants more resinous and delicious
- Helps stabilize against rapid pH shifts