Supporting root development is key to crop success. Root Force™ aids in providing optimal nutrient conditions for the development of important secondary root structures. These structures can improve nutrient uptake, support connections with mycorrhizae, and build stronger plants by contributing to a more robust root system.
- Provides optimal nutrient conditions for important root structures
- Improves nutrient uptake
- Supports connections with mycorrhizae
- Builds stronger plants by contributing to a more robust root system
- Buffers against abiotic pressure- drought, under-watering, etc
- Supports bacteria biology
This formula can help provide a buffer against abiotic environmental pressure such as drought and under-watering, giving plants a chance to bounce back quicker from stressful conditions. Root Force™ is designed to support biology, especially bacteria. This product also supports fungi, as it aims to support roots without added phosphorus - an element that can inhibit the development of some mycorrhizae.
Application Rate: Apply weekly at 0.5 ml per 1 L. At transplant and under conditions of extreme stress, apply at 1 ml per 1 L. Always apply as a root drench!