The TDS4TM handheld meter is ideal for testing TDS and salt levels of freshwater aquariums and ponds. It can also be used for testing water filtration and purification systems, such as RO and DI, to know when to changes filters and membranes.
Why The TDS-4TM?
- Pocket size makes it ideal for portability and storage.
- Hold Function
- Auto-off Function (After 10 min.)
- Factory calibrated with 342 ppm NaCl solution.
- 1000 hours of battery life
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Farenheit)
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
- Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a ‘x10’ icon)
- Temp. Range: 0-80 degrees Celsius
- TDS Range: 0-9990 ppm (mg/L)