The COM100 is a professional grade level EC/TDS/Temp meter ideal for all water quality testing, hydroponics, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools, spas, ecology testing, boilers, cooling towers, water treatment and more.
Why The COM-100?
- Professional-grade meter
- Ideal for all water quality testing
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS), and temperature.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter’s range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Replaceable Sensor (model SP-C1)
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution.
- UPGRADED: Includes translucent cap, 2 (AAA) batteries and lanyard.