Koppert Ladybirds feed on aphids and lay eggs in the aphid colonies. After emergence, the larvae also feed on aphids. Aphids are consumed entirely.
- Open the bag and attach it to the tree near the first branch with a nail or wire stitch
- Apply 1 bag per 25 cm stem diameter, maximum 3 bags per tree
- The dosage of Aphidalia depends on climate and the size of the trees and should always be adjusted to the particular situation.
- Start introduction as soon as the first aphids are detected on the trees.
- Use at least one cotton bag per tree and up to 3 bags for large trees.
- Consult a Koppert advisor or a recognized distributor of Koppert products for advice on the best strategy for your situation.
- Adalia bipunctata is most effective at temperatures between 15 and 30°C (59 and 86°F).