MONDI PROPAGATION TRAY 1020 NO HOLES G150 Mondi Propagation Tray's 1020 are vacuum-molded, plastic flats that measure 22” long, 11” wide, and 2½“ deep. 1020 Flats represent a greenhouse industry standard size. In combination with a wide selection of inserts and accessories (such as the Mondi Mini Greenhouse), they provide a flexible system for starting all crops.
- Deep, continuous channels and ‘level fit’ wide ridges prevent water pooling and provide better stability for propagation media
- Super reinforced sides and lip, thick plastic and UV protection for durability and long life
- Professionally engineered tray-ends add extra strength, making them easier to carry and move
- Easy to nest and separate
Heavy Duty Cut Kit Tray with holes & no holes.
Also known as a flat, the cut kit tray is ideal for seed and cutting propagation. Combined with our mesh insert, the cut kit tray makes cube draining a simple and mess-free process.
- 21" x 11" x 2½"
- Heavy-duty plastic
- No holes
- Reinforced sides and lip
- 1.8 mm thickness
- UV protection for durability and long life