PhotoBio MX iLOC S4 Spectrum
PhotoBio MX iLOC S4 Spectrum
(SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT, PLEASE REFER TO SPECIAL ORDER POLICY FOR DETAILS)
Extraordinary performance. Extreme efficiency. Exacting design.
The PHOTOBIO MX changes everything. They took a step back, evaluated all the fixtures on the market, and then set out to do things entirely different. The result is a 680W fixture delivering 15% more light to your canopy, using 35% less power than a 1000W DE fixture. Increase yields while driving down operational cost. The spectrums were developed in a private research laboratory to drive flower yield and elicit market desirable traits in short-day resin-producing crops.
PHOTOBIO MX abandons the bar-style concept in favor of a more efficient contiguous circuit board to deliver unparalleled PPFD uniformity to the canopy. Extensive thermal modeling and testing were conducted to ensure diodes remain well below the operating temperature to maintain consistent light output and yields. 0-10V PHOTO•LOC Light Output Control allows you to precisely regulate the amount of light delivered to your plant canopy when paired with the available Autopilot PX Series controller.
The iLOC Integrated Light Output Control onboard dimming knob allows the grower to adjust the photon output intensity to accommodate the various stages of plant growth for optimal photosynthesis activation. With the knob adjusted to 100% using 240V, the MX uses 664W and puts out 1700 μmol/s photon flux (PPF). With the knob adjusted to 40%, the MX uses 270W and puts out 40% of the photon flux. The high-efficiency S4 spectrum does not change when using the dimmer knob and still provides ideal red to the blue ratio for vigorous growth and maximized flower development.
PHOTOBIO MX’s design is multilayer rack-centric, providing the ability to double or triple your canopy square footage within the footprint of your existing structure. The driver is mounted below the fixture to maximize vertical grow space and has the ability to be remotely mounted.
PHOTOBIO MX is designed for the serious horticultural professional looking to increase business sustainability by reducing power consumption while simultaneously improving crop performance and yield. The PHOTOBIO MX is also a qualified product listed with DLC, which makes the fixture eligible for energy rebates for further cost savings while also saving significant energy while optimizing plant growth and health.
Benefits + Features:
- 1700+ µmol/s Photon flux @ 277V
- 2.55 μmol per joule efficacy @ 277V
- iLOC Integrated Light Output Control allows manual adjustment of light output
- Settings are 40%-55%-70%-85%-100%-PX Control
- Driver can be mounted remote
- The robust commercial design keeps LED's running cool
- Precisely control photon output when paired with Autopilot PX series controller (PX2 and above)
- The slim design maximizes vertical growing space with a remote capable driver
- 100-277V Driver range
- IP65 wet location rated protection against water and dust
- Includes PHOTO•LOC signal cable
- Includes a voltage specific power cable chosen by the customer
- DLC listed (H-RR6RGRH) and qualifies for utility rebates, which play a significant role in optimizing the cost-effectiveness of a lighting project