A key to nutrient uptake is beneficial bacteria!
The active microbes in King Crab were specifically selected to be used as a supplement to the regular feeding schedule to boost effectiveness and plant performance during the veg and bloom phases!
Why Plant Success King Crab?
- Boosts plant performance during veg and bloom!
- Enhances the absorption of phosphorus and micronutrients!
- Higher yields and quality flowers!
These microbes enhance the absorption of phosphorous and micronutrients which is key to higher yields and quality flowers!
How To Use:
King Crab® can be used on seeds, cuttings, in coco and soil, or in any hydroponic system.
- Soil or Existing Plants
- Mix 1/2 mL per 1 gallon of water and saturate rootball with a solution. King Crab can be watered in by hand, mixed in a fertigation system or sent out through drip lines.
- Mix with water at 1/2 mL per 1 gallon of water. King Crab can be used with any fertilizer line.
- It is ok to use a higher concentration than recommended. Do not exceed 5x rate.
- Shake well before use.
- Use weekly for best results.