PLANT!T Horticulture Clay Pebbles are made from 100% natural clay. They are clean, pH stable, and offer great aeration and drainage in hydroponics, especially in flood and drain, deep water culture, and drip feed systems. Due to their unique structure and ability to cover a large surface area, they offer the ideal environment to foster beneficial bacterial growth around the root zone, leading to naturally healthier plants.
- Aeration of growing media - ideal to mix into COCO COIR soil to aid aeration
- Drainage - will hold water as well as offering great aeration properties and free draining
- Decoration - looks amazing as a top dressing for pots and also helps prevent evaporation
- Hydroponics/Hydroculture - generally used in hydroponic growing, they are ideal for flood and drain, deep water culture, and drip feed systems
- Aquaponics - are also ideal to be used in aquaponic systems