PROMIX HP Mycorrhizae provides a great growing environment with significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity, and lower water retention.
Why PRO MIX HP Mycorrhizae?
- Provides a great growing environment with great drainage, air porosity, and lower water retention
- Dries out more frequently than other peat-based mixes
- Makes it difficult to overwater crops
- Reduces incidence of water-related problems (root disease, algae, and fungus gnats)
- Well-suited for low-light growing conditions & high humidity
- Crop Types: Annuals, foliage plants, greenhouse vegetables, young plant propagation, vegetable transplants, hydroponics, and potted flowering plants
- Improves fertilizer uptake; reduces fertilizer costs
- Increases the resistance of plant to stresses; reduces maintenance costs
- Optimizes results without changing growing practices
- Increased root mass, flower production, plant size, yield
- Improved water uptake and increased drought resistance