When it is time to transplant, Rapid Stack Pots will speed up the process by just pulling the seal at the bottom of your pot then simply stack it on another pot of the same size, greater or the ground outside!
The roots will naturally continue down and outward to fill the new space with minimum to zero acclimation period!
Why Rapid Stack Grow Pots (1 Gal)?
- Used as a starter pot!
- Quick and easy transplanting!
- No root shock or damage to plant!
- Superior excess water drainage!
- Sturdy + UV Protected!
- Removable base!
How It Works:
- When plants outgrow their container, the bottom of the pot is easily and cleanly removed, exposing the roots
- Stack the Rapid Stack on top of another container or in the ground
- Roots will naturally grow down and out to fill the space
- No acclimation with replanting