Purpinator is the first nutrient of its kind, designed to provide an improvement in colour, aroma, and potency in your plants.
Purpinator is a specialty nutrient additive created with cultivators in mind. The unique formulation includes a variety of inputs designed to provide users with increased production of flavonoids like anthocyanins, which improve the coloration of the plant to deliver deep, rich hues of purple in capable cultivars.
Purpinator’s all-natural formulation enhances your plant’s “purple” color without inducing stress or modifying the growing environment, making it a unique and powerful tool for any cultivator who wants to get the most out of their plants.
- Purolator has a 0-2-4 NPK Ratio
- Provides the building blocks for improved production of flavonoids such as anthocyanins
- Purpinator contains no PGR’s and no heavy metals
- Purpinator is safe for use in all grow applications with the same feed rate
- Purpinator is safe for use on all plants but will perform best on plants that express purple pigmentation
- Vegetating phases of growth (Week 1-4): Add 2-5mL per gallon of water.
- Early bloom phase of growth (Week 5-9): Add 6-15 mL per gallon of water.
- Late bloom phase of growth (Week 10 ): Add 20-30mL per gallon of water.
PURPINATOR® won’t burn plants when used as directed and can be used with any growing media, hydroponic system, and nutrient program. PURPINATOR is at the correct pH for hydroponic use.