Sea Soil Organic Compost is created from a mixture of fish and forest fines. This top-quality product is rich in color and in nutrients while maintaining a neutral pH. Sea Soil contains all necessary micro and macronutrients to grow a healthy garden is weed-free and is an excellent way to retain moisture. Sea Soil is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI). With no fish odor, this two-year composted soil is complete soil for your garden.
Why Organic Compost (2.1-0.16-0.05)?
- Contains all necessary micro and macronutrients
- Organic mix of fish and forest fines
- Rich in color and nutrients
- Maintains a neutral pH
- OMRI Listed
- No fish odor!
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
- Organic Matter: 67.96%
- Max Moisture: 57.8%
- Total Nitrogen (2.1%)
- Available Phosphoric Acid: (P2O5): 0.16%
- Soluble Potash (K2O): 0.05%
- POTTING: Blend with your existing soil to fertilize and improve soil conditions.
- TRESS AND SHRUBS: Blend SEA SOIL™ around base of tree or shrub at a desired thickness to naturally fertilize or plant directly into SEA SOIL™.
- TOP DRESSING MULCH: Apply a desired thickness of SEA SOIL™ to your plant bed or garden to protect and fertilize.
- LAWNS: Rake in SEA SOIL™ evenly in the area to be fertilized or patched. Follow grass seed directions if seeding.