Perlite is an expanded inert sponge. It is used to lighten and aerate soil. Vermiculite, when combined with peat or compost, promotes faster root growth and gives quick anchorage to young roots. The mixture helps retain air, plant food and moisture, releasing them as the plant requires them. Freight surcharge may apply.
Why Holiday Vermiculite?
- Increases water and fertilizer retention in soil
- Preserves bulbs and roots
- Germinating seeds and rooting cuttings
- Improves potting and transplanting
- Natural soil conditioner for lawns, gardens and plants
- Improves soil aeration
- Neutral PH