Victor® Poison Free® Reusable Yellow Jacket & Flying Insect Trap is reusable to offer long term protection against flying pests. The trap controls yellow jackets, flies, and fruit flies.
For your convenience, it’s easy to use – just add water to the fill line and bait of your choosing (recommendations on packaging for each target insect). The trap is ideal for protecting you during picnics, camping, cookouts, and other common yellow jacket gathering areas.
Why The Flying Insect Trap?
- Controls yellow jackets, flies, and fruit flies
- Ideal for protection during picnics, camping, cookouts, and other common yellow jacket areas
- Ideal to use for picnics, camping, and cookouts
- Easy to use – just add water and bait (not included)!
- Reusable trap design for long-term protection
- Includes 1 Yellow Jacket Trap
- Open trap.
- Put chosen bait into the jar (See label for recommended baits).
- Add 2/3 cup of water to bait or add water to Fill Line.
- Swirl water and bait together.
- Hang trap away from human or pet activity. If trap will be used during an outdoor activity where food is present, place traps out at least an hour before food is brought outside.
- As trap fill, add water to keep yellow jackets submerged.
- Once the trap is full, discard in your normal trash collection.
CAUTION: Assemble the trap inside and wash hands before going outside to hang the trap. Yellow jackets can sting and cause allergic reactions in some people.